Set of mixed spices:
- Masala Panch. This spice mix perfectly combines with pasta, soy meat, vegetable dishes. The aroma is enhanced by frying in oil.
Ingredients: fennel, cloves, cumin, black caraway, * black mustard, fenugreek.
- Masala garam. Fried in oil this spice mix perfectly goes with different potatoe dishes, perfect for stews and soups. The spice mix can be sprinkled into salads or sandwiches.
Ingredients: coriander, cardamom, fennel, cloves, black caraway, allspice, nutmeg.
- Provence herb spice mix is suitable for soups, salads, fried potatoes, pasta, cookies, pizzas, freshly baked buns, various cheeses. Very suitable for butter-cream sauces. For gourmet, we suggest you try this spice mix with homemade ice cream. It gives a piquant flavour for berrie and fruit syrups.
Ingredients: thyme, Provence lavender, savory, marjoram, basil, rosemary, tarragon, mint, oregano.
- Hogs orgy. After wrestling with wild beasts – boiling the hog ham is a true victory dance. All you need is spices.
Ingredients: juniper berries, rosemary, thyme, lovage, black pepper, allspice, chili pepper.
- Beaver’s You will probably think it is not tasty. This is a dish of nobles. Try to smell the aroma of these spices and you’re sure to dream of having a beaver’s tail.
Ingredients: parsley, garlic, onion, juniper berries, bay leaf, allspice, cloves.
- Wild birds – a mix of spices. The old Lithuanian cuisine was famous for a large number of wild poultry dishes. You can stew, bake, cook and do whatever you want to do if you have these spices in your kitchen.
Ingredients: sage, oregano, juniper berries, marjoram, cardamom, white pepper, cloves *.
- Zirvak is an uzbek spice mix. It has a pleasant aroma with a mild taste. This spice mix can be used to flavor zirvak (a meat and spice stew) also when cooking pilaf. Zirvak is produced separately and after making it you can pour the rice or other grains and stew it for about 30 minutes.
Ingredients: chili pepper, cumin, black pepper, turmeric, basil, coriander leaves, garlic.
- Armenian spice mix Yerevan is bittersweet, but has a very rich taste. If you season it with salt and a small amount of vinegar and mix it well, you will make a well-known sauce Adzhika. This mix is suitable for soups, red meat, vegetable stews, legumes and rice dishes.
Ingredients: onion, black pepper, thyme, peppermint, coriander leaves, basil, cinnamon, garlic.
- Spice mix Khmeli suneli is very aromatic and rich flavored mix of spices especially suitable for lamb, pork, beef meat and also poultry – chicken, duck, turkey dishes.
Ingredients: fenugreek, coriander leaves, dill seeds, celery, parsley, marjoram, chili peppers, saffron.
- Scented Curry is a spice mix that has an original aroma and taste. Just 1 teaspoon of this mix will be enough to get a special – novel flavor dish. This mix is suitable for vegetables, rice, fish, meat and other dishes. Curry is an extraordinarily high quality, luxurious, moderately burning spice.
Ingredients: turmeric, coriander, fenugreek, sweet pepper, caraway, ginger, black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic, allspice, mint, basil, fennel.
- Chili Curry is a spice mix that has an original aroma and taste. Just 1 teaspoon of this mix will be enough to get a special – novel flavor dish. Suitable for broths, stews, sauces, soups also potatoe, rice and meat dishes. Chili Curry is extra hot and has a very intense flavor.
Ingredients: chili pepper, coriander, turmeric, cloves, fenugreek, white pepper, nutmeg.
- Asian Curry is a spice mix that has an original aroma and taste. Just 1 teaspoon of this mix will be enough to get a special – novel flavor dish. Suitable for vegetables, rice fish, meat and other dishes. The Asian Curry is an extraordinarily high quality, luxurious, moderately burning spice.
Ingredients: turmeric, coriander, fenugreek, allspice, caraway, ginger, black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic, sweet scented pepper, mint, basil, fennel.